Vitamin B12 is a water soluble vitamin usually obtained from animal-based foods. It supports the health of nerve cells and blood cells.
It is also essential to the growth and replication of cells.
Vegetarians and the elderly tend to be most challenged with maintaining healthy levels of vitamin B12.
Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin Benefits
- Helps maintain healthy homocysteine levels – a marker for cardiovascular, neurological & general health
- Supports brain health & cognition
- Important for red blood cell production
Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin Supplement Facts
|Dosage and Use|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.