Zinc deficiency is widespread, especially among the older generation. Most formulations of zinc have absorption problems – Life Extension Zinc Caps combines the highly bioavailable OptiZinc® with zinc citrate to provide a potent 50 milligram dose of zinc in each capsule.
OptiZinc® contains one of the most absorbable forms of zinc, zinc methionate, which is prized for its superior bioavailability.
Zinc Caps offer powerful support for immune health, promote healthy protein synthesis and encourage healthy insulin response.
Zinc Caps Benefits
- Provides immune system support
- Supports cardiovascular & neurological health
- Helps maintain vision
Zinc Caps Supplement Facts
|Serving Size 1 vegetarian capsule|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Zinc (as OptiZinc® zinc monomethionine, zinc citrate)||50 mg|
|Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, silica.|
OptiZinc® is a registered trademark of InterHealth Nutritionals, Inc.
Dosage and Use
- Take one (1) capsule daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Supplemental zinc can inhibit the absorption and availability of copper. If more than 50 mg of supplemental zinc is to be taken daily for more than four weeks, 2 mg of supplemental copper should also be taken to reduce the risk of copper deficiency.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.