CoQ10 (or coenzyme Q10) is an essential nutrient the mitochondria require to make energy in the body. CoQ10 is most concentrated in high-energy organs such as your brain, liver, kidneys and the heart.
There are two types of CoQ10 – the industry-standard ubiquinone and ubiquinol CoQ10. Our ubiquinol CoQ10 is absorbed 8 times better than ubiquinone CoQ10.
Super Ubiquinol CoQ10 with PQQ is augmented with PQQ and PrimaVie® shilajit to promote cardiovascular health and help promote youthful cellular energy production.
PPQ promotes the production of new mitochondria, helps protect mitochondrial DNA and helps inhibit oxidative stress at the cellular level.
Heart cells need CoQ10, but so do other organs. That’s why CoQ10 is also highly concentrated in the brain, liver and kidneys.
Super Ubiquinol CoQ10 with PQQ Benefits
- Provides optimal absorption
- Stays in the bloodstream longer than ubiquinone CoQ10
- Shilajit doubles CoQ10 levels in mitochondria
- PQQ promotes making of new mitochondria
Super Ubiquinol CoQ10 with PQQ Supplement Facts
PrimaVie® is a registered trademark of Natreon, Inc.
|Dosage and Use
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.