What is Super B Complex Supplement?
B vitamins are a class of water-soluble vitamins that play important roles in cell metabolism and synthesis of red blood cells. There are 8 B vitamins with distinct roles, sharing names like B1, B2, B3, etc.
B vitamins are found in foods like eggs, meat and dairy products.
The super B complex supplements include all of the essential B vitamins in one pill:
- Vitamin B-1 – thiamin: – Vital to healthy growth and function of organs, including the brain and heart.
- Vitamin B-2 – riboflavin: – helps in breaking down fats and drugs.
- Vitamin B-3 – niacin: – helps in maintaining healthy skin, nerves, and digestion.
- Vitamin B-5 – pantothenic acid: – essential for the health of the brain and nervous system.
- Vitamin B-6 – pyridoxine: – Vitamin B-6 helps the body make new red blood cells, as well as keeping the immune system strong.
- Vitamin B-7 – biotin: – essential for healthy hair, nails, and nerve function.
- Vitamin B-9 – folic acid: – used to make DNA and genetic material. Vitamin B-9 may reduce the risk of certain birth defects during pregnancy.
- Vitamin B-12 – cobalamin: – supports the body’s nerve and blood cells
Super Vitamin B Complex Supplement Facts
Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Glycerin, Yellow Beeswax, Water, Colors Added, Soy Lecithin, Resin.NiacinVitamin B6 Folic AcidVitamin B12 Biotin (B7) Pantothenic Acid
Adults, take 1 softgel daily with water and a meal. Store tightly closed, in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
Adults, take 1 softgel daily with water and a meal. Store tightly closed, in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing. CAUTION: Biotin may interact with lab tests. If you are taking medication or planning on undergoing any clinical lab testing, consult your physician before use. †These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.