Every new mother wants the best for her and her baby. Prenatal Advantage provides today’s recommended special nutrition that delivers the most bioavailable forms of nutrients that are safe, reliable and potent.
Prenatal Advantage goes the extra mile by offering nutritional support that goes beyond the usual prenatal vitamins and minerals. It offers comprehensive prenatal nutrition.
Prenatal Advantage Benefits
- Supports healthy prenatal brain, nervous system & eye development
- Includes essential minerals like iron, zinc, copper, potassium & more
- Delivers 100% daily value of vitamins A, B, C, D3, K
- Contains bioactive forms – 5-MTHF folate, B12 methylcobalamin & more
Prenatal Advantage Supplement Facts
^RAE (retinol activity equivalents). °DFE (dietary folate equivalents). •NE (niacin equivalents)
Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
|Dosage and Use|
|Individuals consuming more than 50 mcg (2000 IU)/day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should periodically obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement. Vitamin D supplementation is not recommended for individuals with high blood calcium levels. If you are taking Warfarin (Coumadin®) or related medications, consult your healthcare provider before talking the product.|
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.