DIM (Diindolylmethane) + Vitex & BioPerine® supports women’s estrogen balance to address most issues affecting women’s reproductive health.
DIM (Diindolylmethane) is extracted from cruciferous vegetables. It’s used for treating PMS, PCOS, as well as preventing breast, uterine, colorectal cancer and enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hypertrophy, BPH) in men.
Vitex (Chasteberry fruit extract) has been used for centuries to treat issues related to women’s reproduction, including infertility and menopause symptoms.
Bioperine increases bioavailability.
DIM (Diindolylmethane) + Vitex & BioPerine® Benefits
1) Supports Fertility
- Vitex helps correct short luteal phase
- May help balancing estrogen levels and lowering testosterone levels
- Helps treat hormonal infertility caused by PCOS and estrogen dominance
2) Supports PCOS
- Helps in balancing estrogen levels
- Increases progesterone levels
- Lowers testosterone levels
3) Helps Treat PMS
- Reduces PMS symptoms like bloating, irritability & breast pain
- Regulates irregular cycles
4) Helps Treat Acne
- Both DIM and vitex have been shown to treat hormonal acne
5) General Benefits
- DIM has been shown to prevent estrogen-related cancers such as breast and cervical cancers
- May help with weight management
DIM (Diindolylmethane) +Vitex & BioPerine® Supplement Facts