DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) is a hormone produced in our bodies by the adrenal gland. Its responsible for maintaining youthful energy, vigor, muscle health and more. It’s usually called master hormone because our bodies need DHEA to produce critical hormones.
Production of DHEA peaks in our early adulthood, and declines as we age. Dramatic decline can be seen starting around 30 years of age.
This is why we need a DHEA supplement.
Research shows DHEA supplementation give us several benefits:
- It boosts sex drive / libido
- It helps maintain youthful energy levels
- DHEA can boost fertility
- It strengthens the immune system
- DHEA increases bone density in older women
- Helps in balancing hormones
- It supports strong mental health and balanced mood