Vitamin D is necessary for absorption of calcium from the gut to the blood. Vitamin K is necessary for absorption of calcium from the blood to the bones. These two vitamins form the perfect pair for bone health.
We all know that calcium is necessary to maintain bone strength and density. What you might not know is that for calcium to be effective, we also need other essential bone health minerals, such as magnesium, boron, silicon and zinc. Bone Restore With Vitamin K2 is formulated with these minerals.
Bone-healthy calcium needs vitamins K & D to be effective, as well as magnesium, boron, zinc and silicon.
Bone Restore with Vitamin K2 Benefits
- Formulated with vitamins D and K2, as well as zinc, manganese & silicon to support healthy bone formation and health
- Contains patented Fruitex B® OsteoBoron® for bone strength
Bone Restore With Vitamin K2 Supplement Facts
Fruitex B® and OsteoBoron® are registered trademarks of VDF Futureceuticals, Inc. U.S. patent #5,962,049.
|Dosage and Use|
|If you are taking Warfarin (Coumadin®) or related medications, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.