Safely managing blood lipid levels can be challenging. Doctors recognize the need to protect the arterial wall against LDL oxidation and to support healthy endothelial function.
Advanced Lipid Control is a heart health supplement that helps maintain healthy blood lipid levels like cholesterol and triglycerides.
It’s formulated with amla, an extract of Indian gooseberry, which promotes endothelial health and helps maintain already-healthy levels of LDL, HDL and triglycerides. Evidence demonstrates that it also promotes already-healthy levels of blood glucose, insulin and blood pressure.
Black tea theaflavins have been shown in human studies to maintain already-healthy cholesterol levels.
Life Extension’s formula helps safeguard vascular and heart health, while encouraging antioxidant protection.
Advanced Lipid Control Benefits
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels
- Safeguards vascular and heart health
- Excellent antioxidant protection
- Supports endothelial function
Advanced Lipid Control Supplement Facts
Capros® is protected under U.S. Patent Nos. 7,318,938, 6,124,268, 6,235,721, 6,290,996, 6,362,167, 6,649,150, 8,206,757, 8,962,576 and CA Patent No. 2,810,732, and is a registered trademark of Natreon, Inc.
|Dosage and Use|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.